LEINSTER RUGBY CLUB
BLUEROCK was appointed by Leinster to help to develop a robust new sales strategy to increase revenues and retain more clients.
BLUEROCK worked closely with the club to:
• Understand customer data, research and insights
• Develop a retention strategy
• Design a new sales recruitment and training programme
• Develop new seating products for Leinster Rugby’s new stand development
BLUEROCK executives worked with The Football Association to build a new hospitality client base from zero to sell out of 15,000 seats and 160 corporate boxes.
• Development of Club Wembley Hospitality Programme - the first 10-year seat licence in Europe
• Creation of four memberships with differentiated tiers of benefits (Bobby Moore, Gold Seats, Silver Seats and Club Seats)
• Set up of sales and client management team of 25 staff and associated sales platforms and administration
• Revenues of over USD 1 bil. raised over a 10-year period
BLUEROCK worked hand in hand with Live Nation to deliver a short, medium and long-term strategy for sponsorship, hospitality and catering for two state of the art indoor arenas, built for the World Handball Championships. The challenge was to bring the venues back to life, attract new fans and deliver a great customer experience whilst making the venues financially sustainable.
BLUEROCK created a sponsorship plan to attract the best corporate partners, to provide revenue but also to support the customer experience.
BLUEROCK devised a new hospitality programme to set a new benchmark for hospitality in Qatar.
BLUEROCK developed a foodservice plan and catering tender to secure the best partner and deliver delicious, imaginative, culturally relevant food